Spire Bank therefore invites eligible firms to submit applications for pre-qualification of suppliers for the categories of goods and services during the 2019/20 financial year
Interested applicants are requested to click here for the complete list of Categories of goods and services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To be eligible the applicants must prove that they qualify to participate in public tenders by providing the following items:
a) Copy of the business certificate of registration.
b) Certificate of incorporation.
c) Copy of VAT registration certificate.
d) Copy of PIN registration certificate
e) Copy of Tax compliance certificate.
f) Documentary evidence of competence and capacity to supply the goods and/or services (Audited accounts, bank statements, proof of works done etc)
g) Relevant business experience.
h) Physical location of the business.
i) Names and addresses of three referees.
2. Interested applicants may download the pre-qualification documents from our website (www.spirebank.co.ke) under the NEWS & MEDIA button.
3. Pre-qualification documents will be accepted upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 5,000 (Kenya shillings five thousands only) only in cash or Bankers cheque per category of goods and/or services. To be paid to the nearest branch.
4. The completed pre-qualification document must be submitted in a plain sealed envelope which should bear the words:
Pre- qualification of suppliers for supply of ……………….. (Category and item)
5. The documents should be submitted by 30th November 2018 before 12.00 Noon and deposited in the tender box at Mwalimu Towers, Hill road, Upperhill, Nairobi Mezzanine 1 at the reception, or posted to
The Chairman Tender Committee
Spire Bank Ltd
P. O. Box 52467 – 00200
6. Late applications will not be accepted
7. The cost of the application will be borne entirely by the applicant
8. Pre-qualification of suppliers will be based on eligibility of the firm, compliance with statutory requirement, competence and capacity to supply the goods and/or services and relevant business experience.
9. All applicants must be willing to supply to Spire Bank Limited by the order of LOCAL PURCHASE ORDER (LPO) when awarded the contract.
10. Only pre-qualified applicants will be allowed to participate in the bank’s competitive quotations in the categories for which one has pre- qualified.
11. Pre-qualified suppliers when requested to quote will be expected to supply genuine items as per the specifications or sample given. The suppliers are also expected to maintain their prices for not less than 90 days when requested to quote.
12. This pre-qualification does not amount to any contractual obligation on the part of Spire Bank Limited and does not prevent SBL from procuring goods and services by open tender as provided by the Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2005.
13. Pre–qualified suppliers should be able to offer their services outside the major towns (Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa) and attend to emergency cases if called upon to do so.
14. Spire Bank Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications and is not bound to give reasons for the decision thereof.
Download the Pre-Qualification Document here
Need more help?
Let one of our consultants assist you.